It Can Be Easily Done is the place to find out how to turn the things you “should” be doing into the things you did. My mission is to help you build the systems that turn big, scary, seemingly impossible dreams into steps you can actually do.
Let’s break down my philosophy:
- It Can Be – You can do anything with the right mindset and approach
- Easily – Great systems don’t just make things possible, they make them easy
- Done – We don’t just talk about goals around here—we do them
I’ll show you how.
Who It’s For
This site is for anyone who wants to take control of their goals—and by extension their life.
If you’ve ever struggled with any of the following, this site is for you:
- Breaking down your ideas into actions, especially if they’re big and scary
- Getting started and then losing interest when the novelty wears off
- Procrastinating… and then feeling guilty about it
- Finishing unpleasant or challenging projects without stressing out
- Fearing that you’ll be judged if you fail… or even if you succeed
So whether you’re a seasoned entrepreneur, working a 9-to-5 job, or just looking to make the best use of your limited free time, you’ve come to the right place.
What You’ll Get
I’m committed to action, so everything you’ll find here will be something you can put into practice right away.
Here are a few specifics:
- In-depth guides about how to clarify your goals and get them down on paper
- Templates to break down tackle big, messy projects and make them manageable
- Systems to turn creative thoughts and ideas into tangible projects or goals
- Tactics to stay motivated and committed to unappealing, boring or challenging tasks
- Systems to keep yourself on track even when things go wrong
- No fluff—I don’t have time for that nonsense
All in all, It Can Be Easily Done will help you build an actionable plan to improve your life. Then we’ll help you do it.
So who am I to tell you how it can be easily done?
My name is Will Haines, and I’m an entrepreneur, product expert, investor, and lover of all things effective. Over the past decade, I’ve created a bunch of high-use products, led teams in a variety of technical fields, and launched a successful crowdfunding platform. In my personal and professional life, I’ve been super-focused on learning the most effective ways to achieve my goals faster and with less stress. Now I want to share my findings with you.
Let’s do it.