Roundup: My Favorite Personal Finance Books
This post came from an email I wrote up for some friends. I just realized that it could be useful for everyone here. I’ll be fleshing this out with reviews and more suggestions over the coming weeks.
And without further ado:
Here are some financial book recommendations.
- The Only Guide You’ll Ever Need for the Right Financial Plan: Managing Your Wealth, Risk, and Investments
Starter, just investing:
- The Only Guide to a Winning Investment Strategy You’ll Ever Need: The Way Smart Money Preserves Wealth Today
- Your Complete Guide to Factor-Based Investing: The Way Smart Money Invests Today
- The Intelligent Asset Allocator: How to Build Your Portfolio to Maximize Returns and Minimize Risk
- Rational Expectations: Asset Allocation for Investing Adults
Handle with care (but I do some stuff based on these):
- Lifecycle Investing: A New, Safe, and Audacious Way to Improve the Performance of Your Retirement Portfolio
- Value Averaging: The Safe and Easy Strategy for Higher Investment Returns
- The Only Guide to Alternative Investments You’ll Ever Need: The Good, the Flawed, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Philosophical Economics Trend Following Algorithm (and this, and this)
P.S. – For the millenial in your life: I Will Teach You To Be Rich